Treat yourself with your family or barkadas with spicy halo-halo not only during the summer months, but also during this rainy season.
Dubbed as Laguna’s creamiest halo-halo, Ben’s Halo-halo Ice Cream shared love to Dasmarinenos as it opened its branch along Burol Main, Dasmarinas on February 14, 2016.
How to get there:
If you are coming from Imus or Pala-pala, look for the jeepney bound to Area C and tell the driver to drop you off at Mary Pauline Salon beside Villa Isabel. The snackhouse is just across Mary Pauline salon. Jeepney fare from across Robinsons Pala-pala to the salon is at P11.00, hence, fares may vary depending on your location.
The Story of Ben’s Halo-Halo and the Spicy Halo-Halo
The snackhouse originated from San Pablo, Laguna, the hometown of Mr. Ben Pasco, the owner, who shares to food lovers a unique version of his halo-halo at Php75. One of his treats, the mouth-watering Spicy Winter Halo-Halo is a must-try!
The owner, who was formerly an OFW in an Italian restaurant, mixed the Italian concept of gelato ice (instead of shaved ice) and Pinoy ingredients, giving the halo-halo a distinct creaminess. The halo-halo is loaded with saba, macapuno, white bean paste and langka, and the gelato is topped with ube, leche flan and sweet corn, with chili powder and siling labuyo for a blast!
The snackhouse in Dasmarinas also offers variation of coolers such as Ben’s original halo-halo (P65), macapuno con yelo (P75), banana con yelo (P65) and mais con yelo (P65). The unique Burghetti, a combination of burger and spaghetti filling, pastas, sandwiches and rice meals are also served at affordable prices ranging from P60-P145.
Ben’s Halo-halo becomes more popular as branches open in Laguna and Cavite. It was featured by ABS-CBN, courtesy of the well-known Rated K in March 2016 and Umagang Kay Ganda during the summer period in 2015.
Regarding queries for those who are in Dasmarinas or will be visiting the city, you may visit the Facebook page (Ben’s Halo Halo Ice Cream Dasmarinas Cavite) or call 0930 370 4836.
- Dasmarinas Branch: Burol Main, Dasmarinas City, Cavite (0930 370 4836)
- General Trias: Purok 2 Brgy. Panungyanan, General Trias, Cavite
- Naic Branch: 191 Governor Drive, Ibayo Silangan, Naic, Cavite (09276914382, 09364432666)
- Trece Martires: Brgy. Luciano, Trece Martires, Cavite (0932 461 1667)
- Alaminos Branch
- Calamba Branch: Vanda St. 268 Atdramam Village, Real, Calamba (09993277886 / (049) 508-3141)
- Los Banos Branch: UPLB Compound, Raymundo Gate, Los Banos Laguna
- Nagcarlan Branch: MH Del Pilar Street beside Tanyag’s Kropeck
- San Pablo City Branch: 294 Doña Leonila Street, Brgy. Bagong Bayan, San Pablo City, Laguna (09985356653/09499172044)